Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? 16:44 - Jun 13 with 1823 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Seems the non ST holders are the one's continuously crying about one thing or another.

MM, ME, Pricing, empty stands, Colour of turnstiles, Colour of the sky, shirt sponsorship.. YAWN YAWN

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 17:28 - Jun 13 with 1792 viewstextbackup

There are many many people that don't live local to Ipswich that are envious of season ticket holders, and if we moan they almost think 'you don't know how lucky you are'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 18:01 - Jun 13 with 1766 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 17:28 - Jun 13 by textbackup

There are many many people that don't live local to Ipswich that are envious of season ticket holders, and if we moan they almost think 'you don't know how lucky you are'

I see it as Football and a few beers with my mate. Certainly no complaints from me. I sometimes think I'd rather stay in the C'ship than get promoted. That'd mess up my Saturday sesh with so many different KO times in the PL

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 19:02 - Jun 13 with 1721 viewsFixed_It

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 17:28 - Jun 13 by textbackup

What about those season ticket holders who don't live local to Ipswich? What are we meant to do?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 19:04 - Jun 13 with 1715 viewsFixed_It

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 18:01 - Jun 13 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

I see it as Football and a few beers with my mate. Certainly no complaints from me. I sometimes think I'd rather stay in the C'ship than get promoted. That'd mess up my Saturday sesh with so many different KO times in the PL

The ONLY reason I want promotion is for the financial side. Sad really.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 19:15 - Jun 13 with 1691 viewsjpring89

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 18:01 - Jun 13 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

Surely you cant be serious. You prefer the club carry on like we are now. Blimey surely you could have a sesh minus the football on a saturday. I know it wouldnt be the same but i would rather Town get promoted regardless of what it means socially.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 21:20 - Jun 13 with 1633 viewsbraveblue

Love the way non season ticket holders talk as if they are more committed. Probably think Corbyn won the election.
What's with all the posts about 'Grumpy ST holders'? on 21:29 - Jun 13 with 1629 viewsDurovigutum

I thought about buying a season ticket last year knowing I would only make about half of the games, but the super cheap kids ticket would mean that it was worth it. I didn't in the end as the club site made it almost impossible. I thought about it again this time around but with the less favorable prices, still only being able to make 50% of the games and the football being somewhat average when the opportunity came to go to Sweden for the UEFA cup final instead I used the money on that. The news of the reduced match day tickets and no on the day charge is perfect for me as the reduction pays for my petrol and makes me more likely to go on a whim on the day. Well done ITFC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024