Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just doing some scouting.. 18:16 - Jun 21 with 1785 viewschristiand

Watching U21 game Italy vs. The Czechs. Like the look of the Czech keeper Zima. Big, imposing and confident having a decent game and played well the other night too. Just a thought if Bart moves on. Doubt if we could afford the Italian keeper?! 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just doing some scouting.. on 18:29 - Jun 21 with 1741 viewsEireannach_gorm

You may have a point there.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/wantaway-ac-milan-keeper-gian
Just doing some scouting.. on 18:29 - Jun 21 with 1745 viewsCat_ITFC

The Nowhere Men. A book giving insights in to the world of scouting. Loads of first hand interviews and a fascinating read. Worth a look for anyone that's interested, I'm not much of a reader but I couldn't put it down.
Just doing some scouting.. on 20:54 - Jun 21 with 1668 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just doing some scouting.. on 18:29 - Jun 21 by Eireannach_gorm

You may have a point there.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/wantaway-ac-milan-keeper-gian

GET YERZ FUGGIN CHECK BOOK OUT EVERNS

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just doing some scouting.. on 21:05 - Jun 21 with 1647 viewsstrikalite

Was thinking to myself while watching Serbia v Montenegro yesterday that you can see why MM is so reluctant to throw in the kids, though they'll have moments of brilliance that is quickly undone with real inexperience leading to game changing errors, so many examples in this game alone...

So much more noticeable in a tournament like this..
Just doing some scouting.. on 22:22 - Jun 21 with 1590 viewschristiand

Just doing some scouting.. on 21:05 - Jun 21 by strikalite

Was thinking to myself while watching Serbia v Montenegro yesterday that you can see why MM is so reluctant to throw in the kids, though they'll have moments of brilliance that is quickly undone with real inexperience leading to game changing errors, so many examples in this game alone...

True, but they won't learn if you don't put the youngsters in those situations, so they make mistakes - it's how they react that's important. It's like when supporters are raving about a youth player coming through the academy, until they play in the first team and see how they react to 25,000 people they are just footballers with a bit of potential.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just doing some scouting.. on 22:30 - Jun 21 with 1583 viewsIllinoisblue

Just doing some scouting.. on 21:05 - Jun 21 by strikalite

as Alan Hansen said about Man Utd's kids, "you'll win nothing with them"

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024