Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The coveted ABB top 3 performances at Glastonbury 2017 (so far) 08:38 - Jun 25 with 1294 viewsartsbossbeard

1. The National
2. Future Islands
3. British Sea Power

I'm a massive Band of Horses fan but The National are pushing them close.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The coveted ABB top 3 performances at Glastonbury 2017 (so far) on 08:42 - Jun 25 with 1279 viewsRadlett_blue

Saw the National at the O2 a year or so ago - they were good, despite not really being an "arena band". I see they're wisely playing Hammersmith instead this year.
Caught a taste of British Sea Power yesterday & will explore further.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The coveted ABB top 3 performances at Glastonbury 2017 (so far) on 08:48 - Jun 25 with 1263 viewsimsureazzure

British sea power excellent, yet to see Band of horses, Foo Fighters were superb.
The coveted ABB top 3 performances at Glastonbury 2017 (so far) on 09:45 - Jun 25 with 1216 viewsDubtractor

Agree on The National.

Amazing set and Bloodbuzz Ohio is a MEGA tune.

Really don't like Future Islands though, and seeing BSP and BoH at festivals in Summer so will keep my powder dry.

Would add that Father John Misty was very good too. Hopefully seeing him this Summer, but nasty clash potential as it stands.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 9:53]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The coveted ABB top 3 performances at Glastonbury 2017 (so far) on 10:04 - Jun 25 with 1192 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Re RKD's thread below The National is up there with bands to see for me they are touring this year but I'm away on hols when they come anywhere near my place. Great band.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024