Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really dont get the positivity of what we have done 10:32 - Jul 14 with 14758 viewsIpswich24

in the window so far.
We have only really bought in Adeyemi and Garner .We had Huws last year we had Spence, and Celina just replaces Lawrence. We still dont have a powerful, pacy striker, we are very short at right back, and we still seem to be missing out on our top targets. Ward going to Cardiff and Wolves chap to Reading

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

The OP said that we have only.... on 14:43 - Jul 14 with 683 viewsBloots

Have you been on the glue mate? (n/t) on 14:25 - Jul 14 by HarryWright

Why do you feel so inclined to defend the club at all opportunities? Just because the OP isn't jumping for joy about the transfer window so far doesn't mean he's 'doom and gloom'.

It seems you are slightly uncomfortable with others having an opinion, fair enough if you are happy with the current window so far, that doesn't mean some of the issues with the current squad can't be highlighted.

....really made 2 signings this summer.

Which is plainly a load of balls.

You can agree with him if you want, I can disagree.

The fact that you are now moaning about my opinion that his opinion was wrong is just too confusing.

Chin up.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The OP said that we have only.... on 15:30 - Jul 14 with 645 viewsHarryWright

The OP said that we have only.... on 14:43 - Jul 14 by Bloots

....really made 2 signings this summer.

Which is plainly a load of balls.

You can agree with him if you want, I can disagree.

The fact that you are now moaning about my opinion that his opinion was wrong is just too confusing.

Chin up.

He missed one signing so we've made 3 signings, but I think the sentiment is that it's not as good as people make out. I'm not quite so sure yours was an opinion but more of a criticism of someone else's opinion but hey ho.

Keep smiling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024