Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this 11:38 - Aug 4 with 1394 viewsBLUEBEAT

What a morale booster

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/seven-huddersfield-town-players-yo

Poll: W or W

Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this on 11:58 - Aug 4 with 1304 viewsHarryfromBath

Blimey. I know that there can be little room for sentimentality in football but there is somehow a quite ruthless feeling about that poll. I shudder to think of how it might have looked at the if the EADT had run it after some of our poorer defeats last season.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this on 12:01 - Aug 4 with 1279 viewsLord_Lucan

Schindlers list.

Bloody hell I'm turning into Hoppy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this on 12:09 - Aug 4 with 1254 viewsSWGF

Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this on 11:58 - Aug 4 by HarryfromBath

Blimey. I know that there can be little room for sentimentality in football but there is somehow a quite ruthless feeling about that poll. I shudder to think of how it might have looked at the if the EADT had run it after some of our poorer defeats last season.

You could have inverted it and found the first names on Mick's teamsheet!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 1163 viewsIllinoisblue

Doubt the EADT would run a poll like this on 11:58 - Aug 4 by HarryfromBath

there is a mean spirit to it and really seems entirely unnecessary. If any local rag should be full of happiness and optimism, it should be Huddersfield's.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

EADT would run one entitled..... on 13:08 - Aug 4 with 1121 viewsBloots

...."How badly do you think ITFC will do this season?"

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024