Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The riches of the PL 15:48 - Aug 10 with 856 viewsdirtyboy

I'm sure there are lots of nice changing rooms etc across the leagues, but this just looks ridiculous.

There's something to be said about those dirty community centre changing rooms, mud on the floor, inevitable that socks would be lost under benches and the team atmosphere from those moment....completely lost...so clinical...

Not pampered too much though...they still know who's longest and in the shower
The riches of the PL on 15:52 - Aug 10 with 833 viewsJ2BLUE

I love the changing room. I hate the add on likes the players walking through the area with the fans in to get to the changing room, the one way glass allowing the fans to see the players in the tunnel and the fan pre match briefing from a backroom staff member...what the hell is all that about?

There is such a thing as too much access IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The riches of the PL on 16:00 - Aug 10 with 807 viewsbrazil1982

The glass wall is all part of their exclusive / executive / luxury season tickets - Spurs are designing the same.

I've seen the dressing rooms at Glasgow Rangers, you'd be surprised how basic they are. Probably something to do with the listed stand.
The riches of the PL on 16:07 - Aug 10 with 791 viewsdirtyboy

I imagine those Man City lot coming in at full time and playing the Daz Doorstep Challenge, but flipped so that the dirtiest player loses! Pansies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024