Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... 15:38 - Aug 18 with 1351 viewsBluedandy

undeniably the best ever Kosovo Albanian player to pull on a Town shirt.

All out attack tomorrow is our only option.
Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 15:47 - Aug 18 with 1306 viewsGuthrum

And if he was fuly fit, I'm sure we would have done. But he's another one with this illness.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 15:50 - Aug 18 with 1296 viewsBlue_Order

His stepovers will just blow your mi-ind.
Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 16:45 - Aug 18 with 1234 viewsLamp

Shefki Kuqi is the best Kosovo Albanian to play for Town
Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 16:55 - Aug 18 with 1193 viewsBluedandy

Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 16:45 - Aug 18 by Lamp

Shefki Kuqi is the best Kosovo Albanian to play for Town

Shefki was the best ever swallow diver to play for Town but I suspect that technically his compatriot Bersant is a cut above.
Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 17:00 - Aug 18 with 1173 viewsCanadianBlue

Time has come to unleash wing wizard Bersant Celina on the Championship .... on 16:55 - Aug 18 by Bluedandy

Shefki was the best ever swallow diver to play for Town but I suspect that technically his compatriot Bersant is a cut above.

Wash your mouth out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024