Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:30 - Aug 21 with 25162 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32128/twtv-watch-mick-mccarthy’s-press

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 1150 viewsGavTWTD

palace are better than luton

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 21 with 1150 viewssammyitfc

And we are 100 times more weakened this time around

Poll: which manager and assistant would you like to see at town the most?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 21 with 1146 viewstopguy

lets be fair 3 games in a week for a team with little quality backup is mad
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 21 with 1145 viewsGuthrum

With the League as it is, not sure people will be too upset. Plus that might mean a number of the returning injured/sick, so may not actually be all that weak

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Aug 21 with 1143 viewsmoughm

gerken nydam downes celina mcdonnell huws woolfenden will all play id assume. then players like patterson webber ben morris geroge fowler

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1139 viewstopguy

huws, celina, rowe, downes all quality will feature
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1138 viewsGavTWTD

downes and nydam played saturday

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1138 viewsrayman_10

As did Rowe

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1138 viewsnasblue

I want more chances for Rowe - he's quality
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1138 viewsrayman_10

For a good 3 mins

COYB

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1138 viewsitfc58

has it finished?
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1138 viewsmoughm

yeh i would have thought mick meant the 11 that started

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1135 viewsmoughm

wont play

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1134 viewsGavTWTD

not started yet

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1133 viewsGavTWTD

imminent

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1133 viewsitfc58

ta
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1133 viewsGuthrum

Not started yet (at least our live bit)

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1133 viewsmightytown

its not started

Blog: From Portman Road to the Camp Nou

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1133 viewstopguy

but he might mean nobody who started i dont call a few mins as a sub as playing really
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 1131 viewsSteve_M

Imminent? I'll go and get some lunch then

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 1130 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Mick wants to play Gav and Phil tomorrow night

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 1130 viewsmoughm

surely danny rowe will play along with downes and nydam... they hardly played on saturday and non will start thisatursday either

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 1128 viewsGavTWTD

Mick couldn't afford me

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 1128 viewsnasblue

I'm following this from Bangkok - I've gone full Carabao lol
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 1128 viewsIpswich_Crazy

lol

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024