Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:30 - Aug 21 with 25167 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32128/twtv-watch-mick-mccarthy’s-press

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2143 viewsMaySixth

AndrewPC - we had a lot of players out or unwell at Charlton.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2143 viewsIpswich_Crazy

StowTractorBoy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2143 viewsIpswich_Crazy

AndrewPC

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2143 viewsGavTWTD

Sneeky... Stow said nowt wrong

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2143 viewsAndrewPC

Here's my take: out of major adversity comes a change in mentaility and paradigm

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2142 viewsslowerball

Am I missing it? Has it started?

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 21 with 2141 viewsIpswich_Crazy

im joking lol

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsMaySixth

AndrewPC - I'm not impressed.

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 21 with 2136 viewsGavTWTD

Not started yet. Another couple of minutes

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 21 with 2136 viewsAndrewPC

no prob M6,

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 21 with 2135 viewsMaySixth

Thanks Gav for update

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2134 viewsDeano69

Wheres the girls playing O and X's with that weird puppet thing?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2134 viewsIpswich_Crazy

so who is happy with our start to the season?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2133 viewsPhilTWTD

Fair bit behind here, think we'll be looking at 1.30.
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2133 viewsGavTWTD

who here likes breathing?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2133 viewsGavTWTD

ta Phil

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2133 viewsIpswich_Crazy

huh?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2133 viewsBluearmy71

MM gave then a rocket up the arse which they maybe needed, why harp on about smething that has no signifigance, the fact that it spured the team on to do better is all you, I or Bill & Mary 6 villages away needs to know!!
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 2132 viewsMaySixth

Thanks Phil for update

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 2132 viewsBluearmy71

Thanks phil
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 21 with 2131 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 21 with 2126 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 21 with 2125 viewsIpswich_Crazy

oh it dont work

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 21 with 2125 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 21 with 2121 viewsBABLUE

Is it not working? Just logged on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024