Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:30 - Aug 21 with 25164 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32128/twtv-watch-mick-mccarthy’s-press

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 951 viewsAndrewPC

Its back to the watching the tv screen scorecard again. A bit like waiting for the Great Leader to appear and orate

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 951 viewsGavTWTD

only 35 mins late

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 951 viewsBluebell

I've been out, thought I'd missed it. Got to go out again at 2.30 so I hope he hurries up!
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 949 viewsIpswich_Crazy

you mean you wouldnt put a Town shirt to play a game :O

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 947 viewssmithy0981

We don't need anymore injuries to any of the current 1st team they we have so I don't care how weak the team for tomorrow is
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 947 viewsmightytown

its a disgrace, dino manager late for press conference

Blog: From Portman Road to the Camp Nou

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 947 viewsBluearmy71

not started Bluebell
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 946 viewsnasblue

we're 17 years late for the promotion party, so I can handle this
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 946 viewsmightytown

that was a joke

Blog: From Portman Road to the Camp Nou

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 21 with 945 viewsIpswich_Crazy

mightytown

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewsITFCBlues

Has it started yet? Can't see anything?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewschrismadrid

hurry up lads!
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewsGuthrum

Who's missing from the usual U23 squad today? Doubt if they've played Burnley now they'll be starting tomorrow night

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewsh_chappers

nasblue talking about 17 thats going to be the average age of our squad tomorrow
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewsGavTWTD

not started yet, apologies

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewsalfromcol

Just saw Mick in Primark are you sure he is on here in a minute?
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 939 viewstractorian

Dad, are we there yet?
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 937 viewsMaySixth

Blanchfield and Hyam the only two names I know in the U23 side today

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 937 viewsAndrewPC

Patience is a virtue ? Or, patience is a waste of time ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 937 viewsh_chappers

have we even got enough fit players
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 936 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav broke the mic by singing

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 936 viewsnasblue

They were probably conceived when we beat Inter!
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 934 viewsIpswich_Crazy

so they had to goto maplin to get a new one

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 932 viewsGuthrum

Suggests the others are being helf back M6

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 931 viewsGuthrum

held

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024