Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ray Donovan new series *no spoilers* 09:20 - Aug 24 with 909 viewsartsbossbeard

Just gets better and better.

I'm going out on a limb here and stating that it's getting close to The Soprano type levels for me. John Voight is magnificent.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ray Donovan new series *no spoilers* on 09:35 - Aug 24 with 879 viewsPYBlue

best programme on TV

Poll: Which lower league manager would you want?

Ray Donovan new series *no spoilers* on 09:39 - Aug 24 with 874 viewsvapour_trail

I was surprised to see that was coming back given the all lived happily ever after finish of the last series. Assumed that was it.

Up for more of that.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Ray Donovan new series *no spoilers* on 09:42 - Aug 24 with 868 viewsLord_Lucan

Really? I watched the first couple of episodes when it first came out and then gave up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ray Donovan new series *no spoilers* on 09:44 - Aug 24 with 856 viewsartsbossbeard

Ray Donovan new series *no spoilers* on 09:42 - Aug 24 by Lord_Lucan

Really? I watched the first couple of episodes when it first came out and then gave up.

Series 5 just started - two episodes in.

There was quite a lull in series 3 (I think) and it was a bit of a chore for a while but it's blooming well ace now. This new series is gonna be a corker.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024