Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR 21:02 - Sep 12 with 6886 viewsgt81

They're a good side aren't they Mick.
10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 22:13 - Sep 12 with 1376 viewsPJH

10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 22:11 - Sep 12 by DropCliffsNotBombs

you must lack deductive skills.

(autocorrect repeatedly tried to correct that to 'seductive'. I would not presume to comment on your powers of seduction. I assume they are admirable.)

I do my best with both deduction and seduction.
10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 07:20 - Sep 13 with 1310 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

And yet as others have pointed out, we beat Millwall away

It's almost like it's the Championship, where any team can beat any team on its day

Taking that into account, our start to the season saw us in 4th place after Saturday when everyone had played the same amount of games, and now 7th with a game in hand, so it's quite amusing seeing all the posters crawling out of the woodwork desperate to kick us now we've lost a couple of games

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 08:14 - Sep 13 with 1285 viewsartsbossbeard

Oof!

Guessing this didn't go quite to plan.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 09:16 - Sep 13 with 1255 viewsgt81

10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 08:14 - Sep 13 by artsbossbeard

Oof!

Guessing this didn't go quite to plan.

Nah. Still, having fun with the #Farkelife innit.
10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 13:18 - Sep 13 with 1207 viewsStirlingArcher

10-man Millwall winning 2-0 at QPR on 07:20 - Sep 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And yet as others have pointed out, we beat Millwall away

It's almost like it's the Championship, where any team can beat any team on its day

Taking that into account, our start to the season saw us in 4th place after Saturday when everyone had played the same amount of games, and now 7th with a game in hand, so it's quite amusing seeing all the posters crawling out of the woodwork desperate to kick us now we've lost a couple of games

I get the feeling a lot of them are "pleasuring themselves" with a "I told you so" resolution expecting the board to hail them as the second coming*

*pun intended
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024