Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Norwich City Press Conference - Watch Again 13:30 - Oct 20 with 15733 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32477/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-norwich-cit

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Oct 20 with 1339 viewsITFC1983

Afternoon BB still watching on FB you turncoat?

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Oct 20 with 1337 viewschicoazul

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or an army of duck sized horses?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Oct 20 with 1337 viewsBluebell

Sorry ITFC1983. Do I know you? I watched on Facebook until it came on here.
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Oct 20 with 1337 viewsBluebell

Make me one too please Gav. I will shout if Mick come on.
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Oct 20 with 1334 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's just started doingiFollow so not far off.
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Oct 20 with 1334 viewsITFC1983

No I just remember you mentioning it before! I am a crazy internet stalker! But I am not Ipswich_Crazy / Sneaky_King!!! LOL

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1334 viewsGavTWTD

How do you take it?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1334 viewschristiand

Afternoon all. How are we feeling ahead of Sunday's game?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1332 viewsh_chappers

buzzing
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1332 viewsipswichdj

Quietly optimistic

Poll: Would you still share your wife with jimmy Bullard

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1332 viewsGavTWTD

some optimism christiand by the looks

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1332 viewsITFC1983

Duck sized horses everyday of the week Chico

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1332 viewsjimsymBLUE

Now I'm just imagining a horse size crispy aromatic duck, #hadnolunch :(

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1332 viewsWarkys_Tash

Phil, no getting a kicking today :-)

WT

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1330 viewsslowerball

Three one to us

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1330 viewsh_chappers

best chance in years
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Oct 20 with 1329 viewsBluebell

Milk but no sugar thanks.
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1327 viewsWarkys_Tash

Lets hope Garners fit..

WT

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1327 viewschristiand

Yes, I'm feeling the same Gav, that's a concern!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1324 viewsh_chappers

how are ticket sales doing anyone know?
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1324 viewsITFC1983

More positive than previous years but still wary. Predicted a draw but think we might squeeze a 2-1 win. Late Chambers header!

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1322 viewsh_chappers

the scenes ITFC1983
Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1322 viewsGavTWTD

I'm just nervous as anything, as usual

on 14:04 - Oct 20 with 1321 views_

Ipswich Town v Norwich City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Oct 20 with 1321 viewsslowerball

Haha - I am indeed.

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024