Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans 18:07 - Oct 22 with 8833 views12th_Man

22,000 plus today but how many will turn up v Preston in couple of weeks
I'm guessing 14,000 loyal fans as the rest have had their day out see them at carrow Road in February

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Our fans on 07:03 - Oct 23 with 1212 viewsJohnhoz

So............yesterday was my fifth game of the season. 2 home, 3away.

You can't blame people for not coming back. It wasn't very good was it. During the second half when we were launching it and creating nothing it was just boring. It's a shame because Portman Road felt ready to explode in the first half. If Knudsen's shot had gone in..............who knows. A home game for me (and lots of others) is £70-£80 just to get in. I won't be turning up for Preston at home, however I will be at Hull and Middlesbrough. Will you?

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Our fans on 07:07 - Oct 23 with 1203 viewsBenters

Our fans on 07:03 - Oct 23 by Johnhoz

So............yesterday was my fifth game of the season. 2 home, 3away.

You can't blame people for not coming back. It wasn't very good was it. During the second half when we were launching it and creating nothing it was just boring. It's a shame because Portman Road felt ready to explode in the first half. If Knudsen's shot had gone in..............who knows. A home game for me (and lots of others) is £70-£80 just to get in. I won't be turning up for Preston at home, however I will be at Hull and Middlesbrough. Will you?

1st half was very good,i dont really understand why it went so poor in the second.

I will be at the Preston game.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Our fans on 07:14 - Oct 23 with 1189 viewsJohnhoz

Our fans on 07:07 - Oct 23 by Benters

1st half was very good,i dont really understand why it went so poor in the second.

I will be at the Preston game.

It was baffling wasn't it. If ever there was a game of two halves, that was it. Nodge looked a bit rattled in the first half and we looked like we could bully them. I couldn't decide if Norwich really stepped it up in the second half or we just fell away. Maybe a bit of both, but my optimism at half time had completely gone by the 70th minute. You could just see we were plodding away and more likely to be caught on the break.

The half time break certainly benefited them more than us

The problem is when we go a goal behind we seem to become clueless. We have a few guys who keep the ball (backwards and sideways) but no cutting edge at all. I hate to say it but we could do with a Maddison or a Hoolahan

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Our fans on 07:34 - Oct 23 with 1163 viewsTLA

Our fans on 07:14 - Oct 23 by Johnhoz

It was baffling wasn't it. If ever there was a game of two halves, that was it. Nodge looked a bit rattled in the first half and we looked like we could bully them. I couldn't decide if Norwich really stepped it up in the second half or we just fell away. Maybe a bit of both, but my optimism at half time had completely gone by the 70th minute. You could just see we were plodding away and more likely to be caught on the break.

The half time break certainly benefited them more than us

The problem is when we go a goal behind we seem to become clueless. We have a few guys who keep the ball (backwards and sideways) but no cutting edge at all. I hate to say it but we could do with a Maddison or a Hoolahan

Your first paragraph is exactly how I felt yesterday.

The first half was decent but after they scored, we became less intense, rather than more, and were punting balls onto the heads of 6'6" centre backs, hoping our 5'10" strikers would win them. I had no feeling whatsoever that we could get back into the game.

Their goal gave them the confidence to start playing more composed football and they obviously have the players to do that.
Our fans on 07:39 - Oct 23 with 1161 viewsSuperfrans

Our fans on 18:54 - Oct 22 by henley07

Don't even start me on player development set up,what an absolute joke. I'm quite involved in youth football because of my son who plays at a higher level than player development for another club,Ipswich is following the road Norwich drove down. Just a money making scheme,there are lads there who have 0% chance of playing at any kind of level,it's just false hope.

You should read No Hunger In Paradise by Michael Calvin, about the academy system. It’s endemic in football, and Ipswich are not the worst,

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024