Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think MM is running out of energy and ideas 19:20 - Oct 22 with 1709 viewsbontcho

5 years is a long time to be at the same club these days. He seems like he needs a break. For the first 3 years he did brilliantly and although we weren’t pretty we had a plan and the players were totally committed. Now he’s changing tactics every game and the players seem to lack belief, especially if we concede first. Personally I’m thankful for his early efforts, turning round Jewell’s farcical era but I sense soon it’s time for a change. Sure it’s a risk but I think otherwise this team is simply going to fade. A new Manager, perhaps with good knowledge of L1 or L2, could be a breath of fresh air and recruit on the cheap.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 1656 viewsRegencyBlue

I think he's just seeing out his contract now until the summer. Evans wont sack him and he knows it.

What happens then is the interesting bit. Evans record of managerial appointments isn't great and he will struggle to get anyone with ambition to work under his current 'plan'.
I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 19:50 - Oct 22 with 1629 viewsbontcho

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 19:47 - Oct 22 by RegencyBlue

I think he's just seeing out his contract now until the summer. Evans wont sack him and he knows it.

What happens then is the interesting bit. Evans record of managerial appointments isn't great and he will struggle to get anyone with ambition to work under his current 'plan'.

I think picking up a L1 or L2 Manager is our best hope. I suspect Paul Tisdale is unlikely but Gareth Ainsworth?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 22:40 - Oct 22 with 1469 viewsRyorry

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 19:50 - Oct 22 by bontcho

I think picking up a L1 or L2 Manager is our best hope. I suspect Paul Tisdale is unlikely but Gareth Ainsworth?

I think it's our only hope, and we used to do it well - Burley, eg. But that was when there were knowledgeable football people on the Board ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 1459 viewsRyorry

He ran out of those a long time ago - at least 1 year!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 22:48 - Oct 22 with 1440 viewsNo9

I think MM is running out of energy and ideas on 19:47 - Oct 22 by RegencyBlue

Good points
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024