Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 20:15 - Oct 24 with 4717 viewsDamster

What a state... those clowns who jumped on the roof in their best Sunday dress!!!

Would like to point out though that like everything else in Ipswich our stewards were very forgiving. Giving them a brush down and showing them back to their seats. Can't help but think we get short changed at Carrow Rud.
Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 4714 viewsDamster

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:18 - Oct 24 with 4682 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:17 - Oct 24 by Damster

This post has been edited by an administrator

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 4663 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:18 - Oct 24 by Reuser_is_God

This post has been edited by an administrator

Bahahah woah. Strong stuff, Geoff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 4649 viewsDamster

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:19 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

Bahahah woah. Strong stuff, Geoff.

Yeah but look at the state. 😂😂😫

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:21 - Oct 24 with 4647 viewsDamster

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:19 - Oct 24 by Damster

Yeah but look at the state. 😂😂😫

😳🖕🖕🖕🖕

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 4616 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:21 - Oct 24 by Damster

😳🖕🖕🖕🖕

Not sure the roof is design to take the weight of a porker like that. He's not long for this world, a chest clutcher if ever there was one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:25 - Oct 24 with 4554 viewsFootballpete

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:17 - Oct 24 by Damster

Am I just getting old, or do more and more football fans look like idiots? I went to dejero's before the game Sunday and it was like being in the green room for Football Factory: The Musical. Much like this photo, lots of lads dressed up like charicatures of football hooligans.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:26 - Oct 24 with 4542 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:22 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

Not sure the roof is design to take the weight of a porker like that. He's not long for this world, a chest clutcher if ever there was one.

That Twitter account is a goldmine of numpties. Look at old Fester go mad here. Some blokes need to get a life.

Rare to see one of these goons without a pixelated face too.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 20:28]

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:27 - Oct 24 with 4519 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:25 - Oct 24 by Footballpete

Am I just getting old, or do more and more football fans look like idiots? I went to dejero's before the game Sunday and it was like being in the green room for Football Factory: The Musical. Much like this photo, lots of lads dressed up like charicatures of football hooligans.

These blokes probably spend their weeks with wives who hate them, jobs that are rubbish, kids who are a disappointment, lives that are boring. Saturday is the one day where they get to feel like a big man, before going back to being a loser on Monday again.

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 4136 viewsDeano69

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:26 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

That Twitter account is a goldmine of numpties. Look at old Fester go mad here. Some blokes need to get a life.

Rare to see one of these goons without a pixelated face too.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 20:28]

Despicable ME's Gru has lost some weight.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 3968 viewsshoopdelang

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:27 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

These blokes probably spend their weeks with wives who hate them, jobs that are rubbish, kids who are a disappointment, lives that are boring. Saturday is the one day where they get to feel like a big man, before going back to being a loser on Monday again.

You should tell these losers to their faces. Give 'em what for.......
Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 21:20 - Oct 24 with 3929 viewsazuremerlangus

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 21:16 - Oct 24 by shoopdelang

When faced with some genuine danger they would probably wet themselves. Seen it before.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 3732 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 21:16 - Oct 24 by shoopdelang

Hello you! Did I hit a nerve with that last post? I do think you're mistaken,l though, you're the pseudo-hard man not me! Anyway, finished blubbing yet?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 21:51]

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 22:52 - Oct 24 with 3450 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich Fans On Sunday 😂 on 20:21 - Oct 24 by Damster

😳🖕🖕🖕🖕

It's easy to give the big 'un, behind all the police and the fabric corden on the lower tier

The Stewards were tremendously light handed with the Budgies whilst happily chucking out Town fans

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024