Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Hull City Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Nov 16 with 16385 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32623/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-hull-city-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Nov 16 with 2145 viewsGavTWTD

Where?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Nov 16 with 2145 viewsunstableblue

In the window above

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Nov 16 with 2145 viewsGavTWTD

Should be showing a testcard

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Nov 16 with 2143 viewsunstableblue

Was showing testcard (why wasnt that you as a doll, and Phil in drag?) now a video

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Nov 16 with 2143 viewsmarcus1642

Does anybody remember the old BBC test card?
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Nov 16 with 2143 viewsblueheartXT

Ignore him gav he’s a very unstable blue
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Nov 16 with 2143 viewsunstableblue

talking about a squad of 24 players and youngsters, including Tristan

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Nov 16 with 2142 viewsunstableblue

how are you blueheart.. wibble wibble parp

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Nov 16 with 2142 viewsmarcus1642

Because he was late, I thought there could be some big news...
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Nov 16 with 2142 viewsGavTWTD

unstable, you really seeing a video?

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsRobTheSnob

I was seeing a video too, talking about bishop and harry bunn
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsblueheartXT

Unstable the doctor said just one a day
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

Just the test card for me....no video
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsRobTheSnob

Test card now though
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsunstableblue

Absolutely - its not something I'd make-up (unlike other things); I just refreshed the web-page and its back to test card. Very peculiar indeed. It was from aroudn the time Harry Bunn was being talked about as a transfer option/

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsmarcus1642

Nothing but test card
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Nov 16 with 2137 viewsChateauWines

Come on town

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Nov 16 with 2136 viewsGavTWTD

Refresh the page please if you're seeing a (old) video

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Nov 16 with 2130 viewsunstableblue

Yes, did refresh, and Test Card is back. Ghost in the machine.

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Nov 16 with 2130 viewsmuccletonjoe

Looks likely we will see skuse bru and huws at weekend
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Nov 16 with 2130 viewsmarcus1642

Proper bloke Skusey
Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Nov 16 with 2130 viewsunstableblue

Gav - again it highly disappointing that you are not on the test card, dressed as a clown doll. And Phil is in drag in drag, with a piece of chalk. Come on guys

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Nov 16 with 2128 viewsGrahamHarbey

I hope they Brenner and Stu don't waste time asking him about ROI, just focus on ITFC please
on 13:15 - Nov 16 with 2125 views_

Hull City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Nov 16 with 2123 viewsmarcus1642

Brenner will ask him what he had for lunch first
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024