Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket help 10:23 - Nov 18 with 2339 viewsfourpee

I ordered 2 tickets on wednesday for the game today but my tickets have not arrived. I have tried to contact the ticket office but they are only open Saturday for home games. I have no idea what to do?
Ticket help on 10:27 - Nov 18 with 2310 viewsDanny_G

Edit - sorry, I thought you were talking about the Sheffield Wednesday game. Have you tried phoning Hull ticket office? Away clubs can usually do duplicates.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 10:29]
on 10:29 - Nov 18 with 2298 views_

Ticket help on 10:27 - Nov 18 by Danny_G

Edit - sorry, I thought you were talking about the Sheffield Wednesday game. Have you tried phoning Hull ticket office? Away clubs can usually do duplicates.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 10:29]

Ticket help on 10:34 - Nov 18 with 2305 viewsPhilTWTD

I just texted Liz Edwards, who is now the club's Supporter Liaison Officer, and she says: "Planet Blue should be able to help if he rings them. They will be able to look up his details and advise Hull for duplicates."
Ticket help on 10:40 - Nov 18 with 2275 viewsfactual_blue

Ticket help on 10:34 - Nov 18 by PhilTWTD

I just texted Liz Edwards, who is now the club's Supporter Liaison Officer, and she says: "Planet Blue should be able to help if he rings them. They will be able to look up his details and advise Hull for duplicates."

Surely that will only work if he's from Braintree?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ticket help on 10:46 - Nov 18 with 2270 viewsfourpee

Ticket help on 10:34 - Nov 18 by PhilTWTD

I have tried the calling planet blue on 01473 40050? but they are closed. I have called the hull ticket office but they dont open till 11am.
Ticket help on 10:52 - Nov 18 with 2256 viewsPhilTWTD

Ticket help on 10:46 - Nov 18 by fourpee

I have tried the calling planet blue on 01473 40050? but they are closed. I have called the hull ticket office but they dont open till 11am.

Hmm, should be open (I take it 400501 is the number you called). Have you tried tweeting Planet Blue, is usually responded to quickly.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ticket help on 10:59 - Nov 18 with 2243 viewsPhilTWTD

Ticket help on 10:52 - Nov 18 by PhilTWTD

Hmm, should be open (I take it 400501 is the number you called). Have you tried tweeting Planet Blue, is usually responded to quickly.

Further advice from Liz: Log into ITFC Direct and check order history, where there will be the details of the row and seat number. Then call and ask Hull's ticket office for duplicates when they open.
Ticket help on 11:01 - Nov 18 with 2237 viewsfourpee

Ticket help on 10:52 - Nov 18 by PhilTWTD

Yea sorry i did try with the 1. I have tweeted just awaiting reply. I am not far from hull so might go down a little early and see if i can get sorted.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket help on 11:50 - Nov 18 with 2169 viewsfactual_blue

Ticket help on 11:01 - Nov 18 by fourpee

Yea sorry i did try with the 1. I have tweeted just awaiting reply. I am not far from hull so might go down a little early and see if i can get sorted.

We need to know what's happened........

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024