Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone 19:32 - Nov 28 with 7049 viewsunstableblue

Oh my word... COYB will have to play out of our skins to get a result

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:28 - Nov 29 with 900 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:23 - Nov 29 by jeera

Oh to have Lawrence.

I only followed the match on here/online sites, and via the radio, but his name came up more than anyone else's and sounded threatening each time he had the ball.

If only.

Exactly, Derby went and paid money for our best player and he's just one of many for them. Clear difference. To suggest otherwise is not mutinous.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:39 - Nov 29 with 889 viewsjeera

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:28 - Nov 29 by BackToRussia

Exactly, Derby went and paid money for our best player and he's just one of many for them. Clear difference. To suggest otherwise is not mutinous.

Someone like that is almost the missing part isn't he?

Evans loses something to the tune of 6 mill a year, so if we'd bought Lawrence for 5 + wages that's one year's loss.

I know, I know, it's big of me and it's not my money. I get that.

Just saying. Push the fecking boat out on that and Evans may have got his money back. Big gamble I realise wholeheartedly.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:41 - Nov 29 with 888 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:39 - Nov 29 by jeera

Evans loses something to the tune of 6 mill a year, so if we'd bought Lawrence for 5 + wages that's one year's loss.

Just saying. Push the fecking boat out on that and Evans may have got his money back. Big gamble I realise wholeheartedly.

When it's such a sure fire thing, too.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 01:01 - Nov 29 with 871 viewsBrixtonBlue

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:39 - Nov 29 by jeera

I'm with you on this - speculate to accumulate!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024