Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY highlights 22:15 - Nov 28 with 1961 viewsgtsb1966

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/1
SKY highlights on 22:26 - Nov 28 with 1762 viewsRIPbobby

Are those highlights heavily biased towards the home side? As I understand it we had 2 or 3 other really good chances and these highlights don't show that.

I wonder if anybody has that 6-0 home defeat to Liverpool from years ago in which we played quite well, unlike the scoreline suggests. I bet you could create a highlights package similarly one dimensional to make it look like we were unlucky to get beat that day.

On a positive note that pitch looks lovely.
SKY highlights on 22:41 - Nov 28 with 1576 viewsHerbivore

SKY highlights on 22:26 - Nov 28 by RIPbobby

Are those highlights heavily biased towards the home side? As I understand it we had 2 or 3 other really good chances and these highlights don't show that.

I wonder if anybody has that 6-0 home defeat to Liverpool from years ago in which we played quite well, unlike the scoreline suggests. I bet you could create a highlights package similarly one dimensional to make it look like we were unlucky to get beat that day.

On a positive note that pitch looks lovely.

Definitely seems to have been edited to make it look like Derby dominated. Two free kicks that didn't trouble the keeper in there is a bit much when we had chances too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

SKY highlights on 23:39 - Nov 28 with 1356 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It's always useful you linking the highlights after games whether I'm on the way home from games or not.

Cheers GTSB

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024