Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Colchester Gazette Column 14:30 - Dec 1 with 1317 viewsPhilTWTD

Keep meaning to post these, but keep forgetting.

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/15693609.TWTD__Phil_Ham_s_Ipswich_Town_colum

This post has been edited by an administrator
My Colchester Gazette Column on 14:39 - Dec 1 with 1291 viewsPJH

Nice piece about Tuesday.
It really is amazing that we have now gone 270 minutes plus varying injury times there without conceding against their various expensive attacking combinations.
From memory I think they scored in the first half in the 1-1 that preceded the three 1-0 wins so a very long time since they have scored against us there.
We have had some luck along the way along with some great goalkeeping and resolute and organized defending.
My Colchester Gazette Column on 14:46 - Dec 1 with 1277 viewschristiand

Good work Phil!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

My Colchester Gazette Column on 14:59 - Dec 1 with 1255 viewshoppy

Nice one, Phil.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My Colchester Gazette Column on 12:03 - Dec 4 with 1132 viewsPhilTWTD

My Colchester Gazette Column on 14:39 - Dec 1 by PJH

Nice piece about Tuesday.
It really is amazing that we have now gone 270 minutes plus varying injury times there without conceding against their various expensive attacking combinations.
From memory I think they scored in the first half in the 1-1 that preceded the three 1-0 wins so a very long time since they have scored against us there.
We have had some luck along the way along with some great goalkeeping and resolute and organized defending.

Sorry, just spotted these replies from Friday. Cheers all. That's a good stat re the minutes since they last scored against us at Pride Park, I'll try to remember it next time we play there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024