Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? 16:36 - Dec 12 with 36659 viewsMaySixth

can't think of one yet so many idiotic sheep leave the UK to go there to follow their bank balances and gargantuan cocaine habits

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:55 - Dec 16 with 864 viewsCurrie10

Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? on 12:37 - Dec 16 by blue_oyster

Basically what is being said in this thread, and highlighted by your point of using middle eastern countries as the example, is that countries ‘racist and backward’ are just ones that don’t conform with the latest western liberal thinking, regardless of whether it is good or bad.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 12:38]

[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 14:27]
Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? on 14:12 - Dec 16 with 848 viewsm14_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:55 - Dec 16 by Currie10

[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 14:27]

You don't think countries in the Middle East are racist or backward?

Not sure what the BBC has to do with anything either.
Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? on 17:09 - Dec 16 with 802 viewsCurrie10

Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? on 14:12 - Dec 16 by m14_blue

You don't think countries in the Middle East are racist or backward?

Not sure what the BBC has to do with anything either.

I think exactly that.

The BBC have always and will always have a left wing viewpoint / major slant.

Decided when people set off on foot - when Hungary made their own decision to build a wall to absolutely vilify Hungary.

I don't appreciate for one second watching their biased news with their own agenda. It's supposed to be impartial.

So there we go.
Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? on 17:13 - Dec 16 with 798 viewsm14_blue

Is there a more racist, backwards country than Australia? on 17:09 - Dec 16 by Currie10

I think exactly that.

The BBC have always and will always have a left wing viewpoint / major slant.

Decided when people set off on foot - when Hungary made their own decision to build a wall to absolutely vilify Hungary.

I don't appreciate for one second watching their biased news with their own agenda. It's supposed to be impartial.

So there we go.

I'm really confused about the position you're taking (although I see you've edited out your last post so maybe I'm not the only one...).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024