Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! 19:58 - Dec 15 with 18510 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:02 - Dec 15 with 8678 viewsDubtractor

Hey Eric, How you doing boss?

I'm on the radio in an hour if you fancy a listen? http://www.ioradio.co.uk/

[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 20:08]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:07 - Dec 15 with 8662 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:02 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

Yes I know, I will be listening to you my friend, all the best.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 8658 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 8655 viewsDubtractor

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:07 - Dec 15 by ericclacton

Yes I know, I will be listening to you my friend, all the best.

Nice one.

Just edited my post as realised I didn't post the video I intended!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:12 - Dec 15 with 8649 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:16 - Dec 15 with 8637 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:25 - Dec 15 with 8625 viewsjimsymBLUE

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:38 - Dec 15 with 8613 viewsericclacton

Login to get fewer ads

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:49 - Dec 15 with 8600 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 8568 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 8556 viewsjimsymBLUE

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 20:02 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

Really enjoying your hour Dubbers, having to go through some bullsh!t papers for work tomorrow that I completely forgot about and alongside a large glass of Pinotage its getting me through!!
Will deffo be back for some more.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:02 - Dec 15 with 8553 viewsericclacton

I put you through a Vox AC 30 sounded really good, you played some good stuff, really enjoyed it.................well done.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 8544 viewsDubtractor

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 21:56 - Dec 15 by jimsymBLUE

Really enjoying your hour Dubbers, having to go through some bullsh!t papers for work tomorrow that I completely forgot about and alongside a large glass of Pinotage its getting me through!!
Will deffo be back for some more.

Cheers man. Glad you enjoyed it!

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:05 - Dec 15 with 8542 viewsDubtractor

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:02 - Dec 15 by ericclacton

I put you through a Vox AC 30 sounded really good, you played some good stuff, really enjoyed it.................well done.

Cheers Eric. Makes me happy to know people enjoy it!

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:19 - Dec 15 with 8497 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:29 - Dec 15 with 8480 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:36 - Dec 15 with 8454 viewsJoeSoap

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:42 - Dec 15 with 8435 viewsjimsymBLUE

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:29 - Dec 15 by ericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:50 - Dec 15 with 8427 viewsJoeSoap

They just showed a great documentary about Roy Orbison on BBC4.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:59 - Dec 15 with 8406 viewsGodzilla

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 23:03 - Dec 15 with 8400 viewsericclacton

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 22:50 - Dec 15 by JoeSoap

They just showed a great documentary about Roy Orbison on BBC4.

Nice one, In Dreams was written by Howard Shore, Which is my fav song by Roy.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 23:12 - Dec 15 with 8379 viewsGodzilla

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 23:17 - Dec 15 with 8371 viewsjimsymBLUE

Time to bid you all adieu.

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 23:17 - Dec 15 with 8373 viewsJoeSoap

flabbergasted.............appalled at how much weight you've gained!!!! on 23:18 - Dec 15 with 8367 viewsStNeotsBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024