Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) 18:44 - Dec 26 with 2762 viewslupadon81

Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 19:08 - Dec 26 with 2697 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I agree, had a handful behind me, who were more interested in their accumulators and seemed to preach football know how when they were criticising Town, although rather brilliantly one of these “Die hards” didn’t know of Bishop, and seemed to know a great deal about Iorfas season.

Ta not uncommon for Boxing Day fans to be vocal though, I expect many had received tickets as gifts, and felt the need to share their wealth of knowledge with the rest of us

One of these lads did commit some of the football crowd fau pas classics.
“Would be a great time to score”
“Take him out!!”
“I could do better”
And so on

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 20:45 - Dec 26 with 2535 viewsives56

Where abouts In sir bobby lower ?
Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 21:17 - Dec 26 with 2439 viewslupadon81

Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 20:45 - Dec 26 by ives56

Section 5 near the front, not regulars
Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 21:18 - Dec 26 with 2431 viewslupadon81

Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 20:45 - Dec 26 by ives56

One particular male was either clucking for a confrontation or he was a scum fan
Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 26 with 2247 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 21:17 - Dec 26 by lupadon81

Section 5 near the front, not regulars

I know who you mean, I was getting pissed off!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Some absolute twunts today at the game, specifically SBRL/5 (n/t) on 23:48 - Dec 26 with 2077 viewstomo

I had a whole family of tubes behind me in SBRL 5 this afternoon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024