Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Palace GK situation. 13:29 - Dec 31 with 1104 viewsJohnny_Boy

I see Hennesey is back in goal. Speroni on the bench.

Is Speroni leaving at the end of the season or something? Wondering why they'd need a 3rd keeper.
The Palace GK situation. on 13:33 - Dec 31 with 1099 viewschristiand

Neither of them are good enough for the PL really. I’m going to be controversial just think Bart would be another added to that same standard. I’m not sure Bart would make that much difference to their goalkeeping situation.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The Palace GK situation. on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 1087 viewsTIB

The Palace GK situation. on 13:33 - Dec 31 by christiand

Neither of them are good enough for the PL really. I’m going to be controversial just think Bart would be another added to that same standard. I’m not sure Bart would make that much difference to their goalkeeping situation.

Speroni will never leave there and will be close to retirement. Hennessey bang average and could see them wanting Bart as first choice.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

The Palace GK situation. on 13:38 - Dec 31 with 1076 viewsJ2BLUE

If one gets injured they'll need one on the bench. Probably not that strange to see a team have three decent keepers these days with all the money around. Not sure they'd pay £5m+ for Bart though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Palace GK situation. on 13:39 - Dec 31 with 1071 viewsJohnny_Boy

The Palace GK situation. on 13:33 - Dec 31 by christiand

I think Hennesey is a perfectly good GK.....for Palace.
Always rated Speroni IMHO. Might not be the same keeper as he was 10yrs ago probably.
Think he could do the trick in The Championship though. I wouldn't be too against seeing him here.
The Palace GK situation. on 13:40 - Dec 31 with 1062 viewschristiand

The Palace GK situation. on 13:36 - Dec 31 by TIB

Speroni will never leave there and will be close to retirement. Hennessey bang average and could see them wanting Bart as first choice.

Just my opinion TIB and respect yours too. I like Bart and in a way hope he gets the chance in the Premier League to see if he can cope with the standard, he deserves to after his performances over the last few seasons.

The Palace GK situation. on 13:46 - Dec 31 with 1055 viewschristiand

The Palace GK situation. on 13:39 - Dec 31 by Johnny_Boy

I think Hennesey is a perfectly good GK.....for Palace.
Always rated Speroni IMHO. Might not be the same keeper as he was 10yrs ago probably.
Think he could do the trick in The Championship though. I wouldn't be too against seeing him here.

Hennessey is too inconsistent to be a decent PL keeper. He’ll have a good run of games, playing well today btw, and then he’ll have a few games when he makes mistakes and then gets dropped.

The Palace GK situation. on 13:54 - Dec 31 with 1037 viewsTIB

The Palace GK situation. on 13:40 - Dec 31 by christiand

Just my opinion TIB and respect yours too. I like Bart and in a way hope he gets the chance in the Premier League to see if he can cope with the standard, he deserves to after his performances over the last few seasons.

I should of added that I’m not convinced Bart is EPL material either...would be good to see him get a shot like you said.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024