Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) 22:04 - Jan 6 with 1611 viewscarlisleaway

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 22:05 - Jan 6 with 1602 viewsElderGrizzly

No.
Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 22:12 - Jan 6 with 1588 viewstextbackup

If we did drop we wouldn’t comeback.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 6 with 1576 viewsSeablu

You haven't even got a glass to half empty have you?
Portsmouth have got proper fans who stuck with the team in League 2.
We've got wobblers like you who need their nappies changing halfway down the championship.
Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 22:22 - Jan 6 with 1560 viewstextbackup

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 6 by Seablu

You haven't even got a glass to half empty have you?
Portsmouth have got proper fans who stuck with the team in League 2.
We've got wobblers like you who need their nappies changing halfway down the championship.

Where did he say he’d desert the club if they went down?

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:36 - Jan 6 with 1473 viewsSeablu

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 22:12 - Jan 6 by textbackup

If we did drop we wouldn’t comeback.

You know this for certain then?
Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:40 - Jan 6 with 1463 viewstextbackup

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:36 - Jan 6 by Seablu

You know this for certain then?

I don’t, but I haven’t gone off on one at him over it have I, u did

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:47 - Jan 6 with 1450 viewsSeablu

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:40 - Jan 6 by textbackup

I don’t, but I haven’t gone off on one at him over it have I, u did

Why state it then?
Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:49 - Jan 6 with 1444 viewstextbackup

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 23:47 - Jan 6 by Seablu

Why state it then?

Same question to you

Login to get fewer ads

Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 00:01 - Jan 7 with 1417 viewsx123456789

Coventry, League 2 ... but they just got through to round 4 of the FA cup, so perhaps that’s still too optimistic
Are we going to be the next Coventry or Portsmouth (n/t) on 00:03 - Jan 7 with 1412 viewsrosseden

NOt unless Evans decides to throw the towel in and give up funding us. Which is highly unlikely unless he gets really p1ssed off for some reason

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024