Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... 22:55 - Jan 6 with 2410 viewsunstableblue

.... http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/stuart-says-ipswich-town-0-sheffield-united-1-1-5345

Concerned on match reports that don’t emphasise just how poor our. football can be.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 23:18 - Jan 6 with 2241 viewsBluedanW

McCarthys arrogance shines through as ever. He mentions the fans wanting change. Any normal manager would say that's a shame, but it's down to the owner.
Not McCarthy he actually says "well that's not happening"
He is so smug, who actually runs our club? Evans or McCarthy? That answer makes it sound like he has Evans in his pocket. Absolute contempt for us fans and also the owner.
At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 23:36 - Jan 6 with 2135 viewsKieran_Knows

He changes his mind whichever way the wind blows, so I wouldn’t take too much notice of him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 04:10 - Jan 7 with 1873 viewsIllinoisblue

At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 23:36 - Jan 6 by Kieran_Knows

He changes his mind whichever way the wind blows, so I wouldn’t take too much notice of him.

Earlier in the season Watson was positive, he’s more frustrated now that we’ve been Sheeeeite for a while; makes perfect sense - he’s reporting reality.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 04:25 - Jan 7 with 1857 viewschristiand

Always get the impression that MM is a little weary of Watson. I do feel that he calls it how many of us see it and Watson does seem one of those that won’t stroke MM’s ego. In most cases I read his work and agree with what he has written, same again with his article too.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 09:30 - Jan 7 with 1568 viewsDripFedFred

At least Stuart Watson is telling how it is... on 23:36 - Jan 6 by Kieran_Knows

Only recently it was 'play-off chance... are we on the verge of something big?' or 'heading for another mid-table finish' depending on whether we had won or lost.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024