Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Score and attendance for Saturday. 06:43 - Jan 9 with 13103 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 09:00 - Jan 11 with 976 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 16:50 - Jan 10 by Wickets

Thats a great shout ! same as mine.

Great minds think alike!!

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 15:19 - Jan 11 with 933 viewsVerloc

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 08:30 - Jan 9 by Currie10

Leeds are yet to sell out their allocation so not a given they will bring that many.

I'd hate to be a town fan in the lower tier of the Cobbold, not a chance I'd sit under them melts.

We can't lose every game and there is probably no club I despise more than this lot after 04/05 my name sake Currie's miss, then when we put them down the absolute disgusting nature of numerous of their ' supporters '.

Forget Norwich, this lot are absolutely vile.

18,000 2-1 town. COYB.

Tickets sold out as soon as they went on sale. 80% went to STHs, 20% to Members, as usual. If any are still available, they must be returns. The game is being beamed back to ER. We only do this when the away allocation has been sold in full.
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 16:14 - Jan 11 with 923 viewsBenters2

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 15:19 - Jan 11 by Verloc

Tickets sold out as soon as they went on sale. 80% went to STHs, 20% to Members, as usual. If any are still available, they must be returns. The game is being beamed back to ER. We only do this when the away allocation has been sold in full.

So is that 3500 sold to Leeds?
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 16:47 - Jan 11 with 908 viewsCurrie10

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 15:19 - Jan 11 by Verloc

Fair play to you, was on the website earlier this week and was surprised I could add 4 to my basket.

Can confirm Leeds have sold out - which will probably mean more in home areas of the stadium too so a nice boost for us.
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 19:06 - Jan 11 with 888 viewsVerloc

Score and attendance for Saturday. on 16:14 - Jan 11 by Benters2

So is that 3500 sold to Leeds?

Yes.
Score and attendance for Saturday. on 19:19 - Jan 11 with 882 viewsgrimboy

19000 draw 2-2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024