Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phase 1 of Marcus selling up 13:11 - Jan 11 with 1476 viewsACP84

Complete - new shirt sponsor.

Another nail in the coffin of this once great football club
Phase 1 of Marcus selling up on 13:14 - Jan 11 with 1449 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Bit dramatic... shirt sponsors are temporary but this great club will live on, whoever is on the shirt.

If there was a change in ownership in the future, you'd like to think that they would reconsider renewing the contract with Magical Vegas when it ends in a few years' time and go for something a little more tasteful.

Money talks though... if we're top of the league you can put whatever you want on the shirt in my view.
Phase 1 of Marcus selling up on 14:18 - Jan 11 with 1348 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Might be something in it, would make us a more attractive proposition if he was to sell up.

Unfortunately I think its just a way of Evans putting less of his own money into the club every season.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 14:26]

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Phase 1 of Marcus selling up on 14:19 - Jan 11 with 1338 viewsArgyle_blue

I think he was just embarrassed to have his name associated with a mid-table championship club going nowhere
Phase 1 of Marcus selling up on 14:40 - Jan 11 with 1265 viewsemergencylime

I hope Phase 2 isnta stadium name change.

"There's been a goal at Ipswich but who's got it? Bianca Westwood is at the Magical Vegas Arena..."

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Phase 1 of Marcus selling up on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 1165 viewsTendring_Blue

What a total overreaction to some business. What is honestly wrong with people. Slow day at work?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024