Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evra to Wet Spam 09:42 - Feb 7 with 1551 viewsStuartBrett8

Surely not going to be picked ahead of Cresswell?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

on 09:43 - Feb 7 with 1542 views_

Evra to Wet Spam on 10:07 - Feb 7 with 1493 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Is he still banned after kicking that spectator before a game
on 10:09 - Feb 7 with 1489 views_

Evra to Wet Spam on 10:07 - Feb 7 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Is he still banned after kicking that spectator before a game

Evra to Wet Spam on 10:28 - Feb 7 with 1458 viewsJimmy86

on 10:09 - Feb 7 by _

He was sacked by Marseilles and his band is only for Europa league I believe, as it was before a Europa league game
on 10:29 - Feb 7 with 1453 views_

Evra to Wet Spam on 10:28 - Feb 7 by Jimmy86

He was sacked by Marseilles and his band is only for Europa league I believe, as it was before a Europa league game

Evra to Wet Spam on 10:42 - Feb 7 with 1438 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Evra to Wet Spam on 10:28 - Feb 7 by Jimmy86

Maybe I'm clouded by my dislike for Evra but that seems absolutely ridiculous.

If you physically abuse a fan in the ground FIFA should impose the ban to cover all football, not have some loophole to get out of it.. Am I right in thinking that if Marseille hadn't sacked him he'd still be available to play in the league for them then? UEFA have effectively failed to even give him a slapped wrist

Bonkers
Evra to Wet Spam on 11:12 - Feb 7 with 1408 viewsCambonbleu

I don't like to be the cynical one but somebody has to be.....

Yes West Ham need a LB as Masuaku is banned for spitting for 6 games. The experience that Evra brings will undoubtedly be invaluable to them

Here the cynical bit - I know Evra is French but he was born in Senegal. After the furore last week regarding their head of recruitment (and rightly so I might add, what he said was not on at all). So yes they need a new Left Back but equally this is an exercise in P.R i think. I'm not sure how many games he'll play

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

on 11:34 - Feb 7 with 1368 views_

Evra to Wet Spam on 11:12 - Feb 7 by Cambonbleu

I don't like to be the cynical one but somebody has to be.....

Yes West Ham need a LB as Masuaku is banned for spitting for 6 games. The experience that Evra brings will undoubtedly be invaluable to them

Here the cynical bit - I know Evra is French but he was born in Senegal. After the furore last week regarding their head of recruitment (and rightly so I might add, what he said was not on at all). So yes they need a new Left Back but equally this is an exercise in P.R i think. I'm not sure how many games he'll play

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024