Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich v Millwall 21:14 - Mar 30 with 2361 viewsshaunous

Hi all,

I've been a member on this site since we were managed under Paul Jewell. I don't comment on any of the posts but I do check the site occasionally for the latest Ipswich news so that would explain the unknown username in this forum.

I usually attend 2-3 games every year at Portman Road and I get my tickets from the ticket office on the day, however, for the match against Millwall I noticed that it is ticket only. I have purchased shirts etc on the ITFC Direct site before however I am now having difficulty purchasing U23 tickets for this game. Does anyone know what I can do in order for the order to go through - or can anyone help? The customer line was closed today and I'd like to sort it out as soon as I can hence the post.

Thank you in advance,

S

-

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:22 - Mar 30 with 2313 viewsReuser_is_God

You need a customer number in order to buy the ticket - I’m using mine for the game otherwise I’d lend it to you but I’m sure someone else will help.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:23 - Mar 30 with 2307 viewsshaunous

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:22 - Mar 30 by Reuser_is_God

You need a customer number in order to buy the ticket - I’m using mine for the game otherwise I’d lend it to you but I’m sure someone else will help.

Great, I should have a customer number however I have only ever purchased tickets at the stadium on the day - never online. Hopefully will be resolved on the phone tomorrow.

-

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:30 - Mar 30 with 2248 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:23 - Mar 30 by shaunous

Great, I should have a customer number however I have only ever purchased tickets at the stadium on the day - never online. Hopefully will be resolved on the phone tomorrow.

Go down to the ground tomorrow and buy one?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:37 - Mar 30 with 2237 viewsshaunous

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:30 - Mar 30 by SitfcB

Go down to the ground tomorrow and buy one?

I don't live in Ipswich hence why I only attend 2-3 home games a season - usually make the effort to attend a game around Easter! It says you need a 10-year purchase history - however as I buy tickets at the ground that hasn't been linked to my online customer account.

-

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:48 - Mar 30 with 2182 viewsbackwaywhen

Ipswich v Millwall on 21:37 - Mar 30 by shaunous

I don't live in Ipswich hence why I only attend 2-3 home games a season - usually make the effort to attend a game around Easter! It says you need a 10-year purchase history - however as I buy tickets at the ground that hasn't been linked to my online customer account.

Pm me ......
Ipswich v Millwall on 22:22 - Mar 30 with 2084 viewsnoggin

Millwall fan?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ipswich v Millwall on 22:28 - Mar 30 with 2064 viewsshaunous

Ipswich v Millwall on 22:22 - Mar 30 by noggin

Millwall fan?

I thought someone would ask that but I can assure you I'm not!

My first game was with my old man.. a 1-0 loss to Nottingham Forest in 2004, followed by a 1-1 draw to Cardiff the same season, we were knocked out by West Ham in the playoffs the following season... but what a season that was.

-

Ipswich v Millwall on 22:34 - Mar 30 with 2048 viewsbackwaywhen

Ipswich v Millwall on 22:28 - Mar 30 by shaunous

I thought someone would ask that but I can assure you I'm not!

My first game was with my old man.. a 1-0 loss to Nottingham Forest in 2004, followed by a 1-1 draw to Cardiff the same season, we were knocked out by West Ham in the playoffs the following season... but what a season that was.

Did you get my info .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024