Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i follow 14:59 - Apr 14 with 1593 viewsurbanblue

Haven't used this for ages. Is the game not available to watch?
i follow on 15:01 - Apr 14 with 1589 viewsClapham_Junction

It is available - I'm using it for the first time as am currently overseas. However the picture quality is shocking. Is this normal??
i follow on 15:05 - Apr 14 with 1572 viewsurbanblue

i follow on 15:01 - Apr 14 by Clapham_Junction

It is available - I'm using it for the first time as am currently overseas. However the picture quality is shocking. Is this normal??

I've just bought a match pass and can't find the game!!! Help!
i follow on 15:09 - Apr 14 with 1553 viewsurbanblue

i follow on 15:05 - Apr 14 by urbanblue

I've just bought a match pass and can't find the game!!! Help!

Please someone. Tell me where to find the video stream. Thanks.
i follow on 15:13 - Apr 14 with 1541 viewsZoloft

i follow on 15:09 - Apr 14 by urbanblue

Please someone. Tell me where to find the video stream. Thanks.

You need to go to the Match centre - if you're watching in the uk you'll only see audio - so you need to use a browser like opera with built in VPN. Its working fine for me right now
i follow on 15:16 - Apr 14 with 1531 viewsurbanblue

i follow on 15:13 - Apr 14 by Zoloft

You need to go to the Match centre - if you're watching in the uk you'll only see audio - so you need to use a browser like opera with built in VPN. Its working fine for me right now

I'm in Australia. I've been to the fixture list but no match centre showing . Just preview or i follow link that just asks me to register again!!
i follow on 15:19 - Apr 14 with 1518 viewsZoloft

i follow on 15:16 - Apr 14 by urbanblue

I'm in Australia. I've been to the fixture list but no match centre showing . Just preview or i follow link that just asks me to register again!!

Go to ITFC.co.uk and sign in with your ifollow email and password. The 'Live Match Centre' link should then take you to a page with the option to listen to 'Listen Live' oe 'Watch Live'
i follow on 15:20 - Apr 14 with 1511 viewsZoloft

i follow on 15:16 - Apr 14 by urbanblue

Just remembered I had to disable ad blocking to get it to work.
i follow on 15:23 - Apr 14 with 1498 viewsurbanblue

i follow on 15:19 - Apr 14 by Zoloft

Go to ITFC.co.uk and sign in with your ifollow email and password. The 'Live Match Centre' link should then take you to a page with the option to listen to 'Listen Live' oe 'Watch Live'

Done all that but no Live Match Centre link showing on my computer for some reason. Got it up on my phone now though. Eye strain job I guess. Thanks for your help mate.
Login to get fewer ads

i follow on 15:28 - Apr 14 with 1485 viewsblaggers

I didn't think ITFC allowed the single match purchase. I paid 6 euros to watch through the Forest site. No commentary though.

Poll: What happens next?

i follow on 16:15 - Apr 14 with 1387 viewsBurwell_Blue

i follow on 15:28 - Apr 14 by blaggers

I didn't think ITFC allowed the single match purchase. I paid 6 euros to watch through the Forest site. No commentary though.

Yes they do. I have watched pretty much every match this season at home or in the pub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024