Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus interview 12:31 - Apr 25 with 725 viewspaulmarci

Some comments from ME seemed so negative when mentioning financially we are mid table and the new manager has to work within budget. Now I know we don`t have a bottomless pit of funds but the academy seems his way. Problem is we all know these lads are going to need experience around them to bring them on. During the interview I could not help but keep looking at the empty seats behind ME and none of us want that. So little was mentioned about the supporters themselves until the very end of the interview where he said is was time to let the fans know how we are going forward which is far too late for an owner to face the questions.
Most comments were about the structure of the club and the academy...something we had years ago but was stripped to the bone.
Sounds like a case of starting all over again to me.
Marcus interview on 12:32 - Apr 25 with 700 viewsJ2BLUE

You've had to dig really deep to come up with that haven't you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Marcus interview on 12:34 - Apr 25 with 660 viewsSteve_M

Marcus interview on 12:32 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

You've had to dig really deep to come up with that haven't you?

The empty seats bit is particularly worthy here though given it was a few hours before the match.

Although I did note the haphazard nature of the line of stewards checking them part-way through.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Marcus interview on 12:36 - Apr 25 with 619 viewswkj

It's quite clear to me Evans feels cautious about spending money due to being burnt at the start of his ownership. It's also clear to me he has been paying attention to what's going on and trying to put the right people in the right possitions to make educated decisions both financially and footballing. We were dreadfully unlucky with Injuries this year and wish I could see what the season would have been without- but I don't think anything he said about finances is unreasonable and if he had to buy someone that was well thought out and within an acceptable margin he would.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024