Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Ross Interview 12:26 - May 12 with 2032 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

These may have already been posted, and I apologise if that's the case, but just seen these interviews with Jack Ross talking about tactics. Makes for a really interesting listen....he is literally the polar opposite to MM.

A quote that really highlights this was when he was referring to supporters' opinions on style, he says "sometimes the supporters will be right, and I'll be wrong, and I'm happy to admit that"....compare that to MM!

Mr Ross, come on down!

Jack Ross Interview on 12:33 - May 12 with 1983 viewsWD19

When he rows with fans he marches into the stands to have it out with them, rather than just swearing at them from 100 yards away. Poles apart.
Jack Ross Interview on 12:35 - May 12 with 1961 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jack Ross Interview on 12:33 - May 12 by WD19

When he rows with fans he marches into the stands to have it out with them, rather than just swearing at them from 100 yards away. Poles apart.

That would be the best way to shut them up.

I also agree with the initial sentiment, you don't simply go against what the fans call for because they are calling for it. That said, I think MM's point was often that the fans don't know the full facts and can very negatively affect the players they are not supporting.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jack Ross Interview on 12:41 - May 12 with 1905 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

Jack Ross Interview on 12:33 - May 12 by WD19

Feel like you're focusing on one aspect of how they are polar opposites (granted I brought that upon myself by highlighting that quote). His whole philosophy of style of play is the complete opposite to the way MM plays.
Jack Ross Interview on 12:55 - May 12 with 1803 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Comes across well in both of those clips.

Jack Ross Interview on 12:58 - May 12 with 1794 viewsStewart27

He’s not an arrogant, pig headed dinosaur.

It’s a yes from me.

Would love to see this manager working with a fully fit Emyr Hughes, Andre Dozzell and Teddy Bishop. Waggy as the main striker. Really feel that wholesale changes are not required with the right man.
Jack Ross Interview on 12:58 - May 12 with 1798 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jack Ross Interview on 12:41 - May 12 by only_one_sir_bobby

Feel like you're focusing on one aspect of how they are polar opposites (granted I brought that upon myself by highlighting that quote). His whole philosophy of style of play is the complete opposite to the way MM plays.

He actually stated that his philosophy has to fit with the players at his disposal. He also went on to state the importance of attacking intent over ball retention.

There were some very good insights there. Thanks for sharing. He also does sound very different from MM's approach and in keeping with my understanding of what we are moving more towards if I have understood ME's comments correctly.

On the basis of these clips and the little I know about him, I certainly would not be disappointed if he was our next manager.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024