Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players 17:15 - May 18 with 986 viewsmanchego

We got Jonas and Bart. Have they got anyone ?

And for historians, a review of all WC players would be nice. I'm too busy and I've got vodka.
So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:27 - May 18 with 936 viewsSpruceMoose

Klose? Will he be picked by the Swiss? Don't think they've announced their squad yet.

Other than him, can't think of anyone. Their squad is full of second rate Germans.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:35 - May 18 with 910 viewsmanchego

I should add I saw their cathedral recently and it is lovely - but fairly standard for a cathedral.
So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:36 - May 18 with 908 viewsSpruceMoose

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:35 - May 18 by manchego

I should add I saw their cathedral recently and it is lovely - but fairly standard for a cathedral.

It's no Kölner Dom, that's for sure.

Plus, their castle appears to be made of breeze blocks. What's that all about?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:44 - May 18 with 898 viewsmanchego

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:36 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

It's no Kölner Dom, that's for sure.

Plus, their castle appears to be made of breeze blocks. What's that all about?

I know. What the F is that all about ?
I went in the Maplins opposite which is just about to shut down and I felt sad because I love Maplins.
So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 18:18 - May 18 with 862 viewsBLUEBEAT

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 17:35 - May 18 by manchego

Which one?

The one with the big pointy thing is nice enough but very generic and not many facets of interest.

The other looks like a gun emplacement on the Maginot Line.

Poll: W or W

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 18:42 - May 18 with 845 viewsGeoffSentence

which one? They have two of the little beggars.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 18:45 - May 18 with 841 viewsSpruceMoose

So, friday vodka based Town WC players v Nodge WC players on 18:42 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

which one? They have two of the little beggars.

They need as much God as they can get. All that incest is sending them to hell.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024