Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour 10:02 - May 24 with 4120 viewsSteve_M

Or probably a bit later as it still looks damp outside. Floodlights are up but not on at Lord's (I can see from my desk).

I'm going tomorrow, anyone else there this weekend?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18025/game/1119535/england-vs-pakistan-1st-te

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:13 - May 24 with 837 viewsRadlett_blue

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:12 - May 24 by Steve_M

It's going well then. 43/3 and Cook a little fortunate on a review.

Well, Root's idiotic shot exposed Malan.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:16 - May 24 with 833 viewsTLA

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 11:54 - May 24 by Steve_M

Forecast is pretty good for the rest of today and tomorrow though. Right thing to do I think to bat first, although that really needs these two to stay in until well after lunch.

I think Cook and Bairstow need to see us past 150 or we could be in trouble.
Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:16 - May 24 with 833 viewsSWGF

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:13 - May 24 by Radlett_blue

Well, Root's idiotic shot exposed Malan.

60 for 5 and Buttler's playing ramp shots into the Lords members before lunch on day one.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:23 - May 24 with 820 viewsRyorry

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:16 - May 24 by SWGF

60 for 5 and Buttler's playing ramp shots into the Lords members before lunch on day one.

T'was ever thus ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:57 - May 24 with 800 viewsRyorry

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 12:23 - May 24 by Ryorry

T'was ever thus ...

Score correction for anyone watching thread in horror -

71 for 3 after 24.5 overs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/43866870

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 13:04 - May 24 with 795 viewsCheshire_Tractor

I'm there tomorrow also.
Cricket: First Test of the Summer starts in an hour on 09:20 - May 25 with 746 viewschristiand

Who'd have thought pretty much have the same top order (apart from Vince) as in the winter that we'd struggle to post a score and fold like a pack of cards? Really impressed with the variety of Pakistan's bowling attack and they looked threatening throughout England's innings, our bowlers look toothless again as we did down under during the disastrous Ashes series.

Our selectors haven't learnt anything from that debacle? For me, the team needs a massive overhaul and not just Stonemen losing his place. Make the changes bring new faces in and stick with them regardless of the results of forthcoming series. Too many in the current England side have had their day and need to be filtered out, they are just hindering the progress of the younger generation.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024