Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard to Derby.. 09:58 - May 31 with 1746 viewsJon_456

Thankfully confirms what we thought would happen with us becoming 'Lampards Ipswich' if he were to have been appointed here. Already front page news everywhere.

Im so glad we've got Hurst and we can continue to do things under the radar.

Buzzing for the new season now!
Lampard to Derby.. on 10:28 - May 31 with 1626 viewsFixed_It

I suspect they will get some Chelsea loanees in. They'll be good - but I'm happy that PH will be developing our own crop of youngsters.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 10:29]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lampard to Derby.. on 11:03 - May 31 with 1536 viewsdryas

Derby’s executive chairman, Mel Morris, said: “His passion and humility shone through in equal measure. The board were unanimous that he was the stand-out applicant with many highly desirable and unique capabilities. Few players have achieved what Frank has in his career to date. He’s a winner, a leader who knows what it takes to succeed and who has the character and charisma to be a fantastic manager for us.”

Mel is big mates with a certain Harry Redknapp, which is just a coincidence I'm sure.
Lampard to Derby.. on 11:12 - May 31 with 1490 viewsDyland

It's the Derby way.

Pretty glad we aren't Derby to be honest.

Lampard may well turn out to be a good manager (more chance than Keane e.g. for sure) but was not what ITFC needed. I'm very happy with Hurst which is an exciting roll of the dice. Could do with some serious noise and support, which I'm sure we will give.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lampard to Derby.. on 18:09 - May 31 with 1268 viewsbluejacko

Certainly been the Lampard circus all over talksport today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024