Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agree with their penalty but.... 19:50 - Jun 18 with 8760 viewschristiand

How did we not get one after Kane got wrestled to the ground?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 19:55]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:00 - Jun 19 with 733 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:58 - Jun 19 by BrixtonBlue

Why haven't you thrown in the towel mate?

I haven't implied he said it definitely wasn't - I brought the word debatable into the conversation after you said "he felt it was a Tunisian penalty".

We have shown you to be incorrect. I linked to him actually saying it.

Can you link to him saying he felt it was a Tunisian penalty? Well can you? i don't think you can! The ball is in your court, but can you return it?

I don't think so.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 19 with 711 viewschristiand

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:58 - Jun 19 by BrixtonBlue

Why haven't you thrown in the towel mate?

I haven't implied he said it definitely wasn't - I brought the word debatable into the conversation after you said "he felt it was a Tunisian penalty".

We have shown you to be incorrect. I linked to him actually saying it.

Can you link to him saying he felt it was a Tunisian penalty? Well can you? i don't think you can! The ball is in your court, but can you return it?

From your post early today: Talking of which, here's what Rio actually said, FYI. Straight from the horse's mouth! He begins by saying, "It can be debatable"! (from 2:51:50).

So it wasn't your words

Why can't you accept people have differing views? This is my point from earlier you are on a crusade to try to convince posters they are not entitled to have contrasting views to your own. Quite sad really.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:47 - Jun 19 with 704 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 19 by christiand

From your post early today: Talking of which, here's what Rio actually said, FYI. Straight from the horse's mouth! He begins by saying, "It can be debatable"! (from 2:51:50).

So it wasn't your words

Why can't you accept people have differing views? This is my point from earlier you are on a crusade to try to convince posters they are not entitled to have contrasting views to your own. Quite sad really.

I didn't say it was my words. I said I brought the word 'debatable' into the conversation.

I've already said twice I'm not trying to convince you that you're not entitled to your view. Where have I even implied that?

It's just a debate.

Now to the bit you avoided - Can you link to him saying he felt it was a Tunisian penalty (your words)?

You're on the ropes, on your last legs, out of steam and up a creek without a paddle. One last throw of the dice?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:26 - Jun 19 with 681 viewschristiand

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:47 - Jun 19 by BrixtonBlue

I didn't say it was my words. I said I brought the word 'debatable' into the conversation.

I've already said twice I'm not trying to convince you that you're not entitled to your view. Where have I even implied that?

It's just a debate.

Now to the bit you avoided - Can you link to him saying he felt it was a Tunisian penalty (your words)?

You're on the ropes, on your last legs, out of steam and up a creek without a paddle. One last throw of the dice?!

You still going?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 16:27]

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:30 - Jun 19 with 675 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:26 - Jun 19 by christiand

You still going?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 16:27]

Are you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024