Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) 20:56 - Jun 23 with 4692 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 20:59 - Jun 23 with 4675 viewsEastTownBlue

Matterface is a completely useless commentator.

"Never, ever write off the Germans". He spent most of the game doing just that.
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:00 - Jun 23 with 4648 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 20:59 - Jun 23 by EastTownBlue

Matterface is a completely useless commentator.

"Never, ever write off the Germans". He spent most of the game doing just that.

Exactly!
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:04 - Jun 23 with 4621 viewssundaze

I watched round at my son's house, I enjoyed the match, but the commentary was not about the match, just about Germany going home early. I don't enjoy ITV coverage.
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jun 23 with 4590 viewsBackToRussia

The sh1ttest banter ever broadcast on TV

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 23 with 4557 viewsBenters2

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jun 23 by BackToRussia

The sh1ttest banter ever broadcast on TV

I couldn’t give two fks how many pairs of shoes a player has!!!
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 4:49]
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:15 - Jun 23 with 4535 viewsBackToRussia

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 23 by Benters2

Too right Benters. Or about Lee Dixon's dip in the fookin Black Sea.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:20 - Jun 23 with 4512 viewsRocky

Totally agree. The worst TV commentary ever. Just describe the game ffs.
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:32 - Jun 23 with 4475 viewsHennikerBlu

I would rather they just called out commentary about the game than some of the guff they chat about. Do they not have a script? At least of talking points; so many repetitive comments. Rant rant rant.
Login to get fewer ads

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:57 - Jun 23 with 4418 viewsronnyd

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:32 - Jun 23 by HennikerBlu

I would rather they just called out commentary about the game than some of the guff they chat about. Do they not have a script? At least of talking points; so many repetitive comments. Rant rant rant.

That,s why i think that radio commentary is better as they have to describe more of the actual play and not all the banal cr@p we get on T/V
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 22:01 - Jun 23 with 4409 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 23 by Benters2

It was over six hundred pairs. He's even got a pair of multi-coloured hi-tops that are covered in spikes!

:-)
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:03 - Jun 23 with 4398 viewsronnyd

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:32 - Jun 23 by HennikerBlu

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 22:18 - Jun 23 with 4364 viewschristiand

Matterface: ‘The Swedes haven’t beaten the Germans for 40 years - 10 minutes to go the score is still 1-1!’ 🤭

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 00:33 - Jun 24 with 4229 viewsRyorry

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:57 - Jun 23 by ronnyd

That,s why i think that radio commentary is better as they have to describe more of the actual play and not all the banal cr@p we get on T/V

Yes, the radio comm was pretty good, tho we could have done without the 'commentator's curse'!

Result just confirms why I hate football sometimes - there just aint no justice :(
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 0:33]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 04:50 - Jun 24 with 4174 viewsBenters2

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 21:15 - Jun 23 by BackToRussia

Too right Benters. Or about Lee Dixon's dip in the fookin Black Sea.

Yeah and that!
The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 04:51 - Jun 24 with 4172 viewsBenters2

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 22:01 - Jun 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

It was over six hundred pairs. He's even got a pair of multi-coloured hi-tops that are covered in spikes!

:-)

Piss take innit
on 07:50 - Jun 24 with 4064 views_

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 08:33 - Jun 24 with 4011 viewsbluelou

The most ridiculous and prejudiced commentary and punditry ever? (n/t) on 00:33 - Jun 24 by Ryorry

Yes, the radio comm was pretty good, tho we could have done without the 'commentator's curse'!

Result just confirms why I hate football sometimes - there just aint no justice :(
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 0:33]

Germany totally deserved the win though, it was inevitable.
Sweden were awful second half and even when Germany went down to 10 men they didn’t want the ball. It was annoying but pretty sure everyone saw that winner coming.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024