Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the dust has settled from a great night, areas of concern..... 17:54 - Jul 4 with 846 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not being negative for me it's already provided more than I could have hoped for from England. However, a few things from last night and maybe in general. We're still not creating guilt edge changes from open play. We got behind them a few times but against big strong opposition we seem to lack some ideas. Kane for as ice cool and as magnificent as he has been, can't remember a shot or dangerous moment from him in open play too often (if a tall). He was very deep at times last night which was fine because it got us a free kick nearly every time but I'd like to see him have more opportunities in the 90 or efforts on goal. Alli and Sterling have shown flashes, if fit still start them both. Loftus cheek is a good option from the bench but should not start, his touch is off compared to Dele Alli. We've look good at the back, confidently stroking it around but must stay focused. In a game we were controlling Walker nearly let them in. Lingard always get in the positions but he disappointed me last night a little second half. Could have finished then off with some more composure.

Ignore typos (iPhone)
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 17:56]
Now the dust has settled from a great night, areas of concern..... on 20:09 - Jul 4 with 744 viewssuffolkpoker

ok on the flip (positive side)

1 - Kane will get golden boot
2 - domainted themfor 105 minutes of play
3 - sexy football out from the back
4 - we are the most dangerous side from set plays
5 - broke the penalty voodoo
6 - in the hat
7 - we have a team to be proud off

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Now the dust has settled from a great night, areas of concern..... on 21:37 - Jul 4 with 678 viewsbournemouthblue

Now the dust has settled from a great night, areas of concern..... on 20:09 - Jul 4 by suffolkpoker

ok on the flip (positive side)

1 - Kane will get golden boot
2 - domainted themfor 105 minutes of play
3 - sexy football out from the back
4 - we are the most dangerous side from set plays
5 - broke the penalty voodoo
6 - in the hat
7 - we have a team to be proud off

100 minutes I'd say

The 5 minutes of injury time wasn't good either

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024