Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 observations from Barnet 18:47 - Jul 21 with 1693 viewsGreenwichBlue1

ndaba looked really promising at centre back

Waghorn looks on way to me. Friendly with fans afterwards but his body language when asked about his future suggested to me at least, he could well be going. Seriously hoping I am wrong.
2 observations from Barnet on 18:49 - Jul 21 with 1655 viewsJ2BLUE

It must be extremely awkward to be asked by the fans. It's a job for him and he probably would be happy with a move on big money somewhere. Can't blame him really and if he makes us £8m we owe him one. Evans needs to give the money to Hurst though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

2 observations from Barnet on 09:31 - Jul 22 with 1126 viewscrazyblue68

2 observations from Barnet on 18:49 - Jul 21 by J2BLUE

It must be extremely awkward to be asked by the fans. It's a job for him and he probably would be happy with a move on big money somewhere. Can't blame him really and if he makes us £8m we owe him one. Evans needs to give the money to Hurst though.

Waghorn goes, and thats Hursts job gone too. We will struggle badly this season without him, and some of our numbskull fans wont see by him, so he will take all the blame, get loads of abuse, and that idiot of an owner will get away with it again, whilst we languish in league 1, and possibly league 2 eventually.
Whats different? Same old Bollox
2 observations from Barnet on 09:47 - Jul 22 with 1036 viewsMaySixth

Totally agree with this.

Ndaba did look good (I didn't have a teamsheet so didn't realise who he was until afterwards).

Waghorn, definitely looked to me as well as he could be off.

Really hope not.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

2 observations from Barnet on 09:58 - Jul 22 with 971 viewsbackwaywhen

2 observations from Barnet on 09:31 - Jul 22 by crazyblue68

Waghorn goes, and thats Hursts job gone too. We will struggle badly this season without him, and some of our numbskull fans wont see by him, so he will take all the blame, get loads of abuse, and that idiot of an owner will get away with it again, whilst we languish in league 1, and possibly league 2 eventually.
Whats different? Same old Bollox

This will have the same affect as Murphy leaving ....we were pants the season after !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024