Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am no HarryFromBath 20:55 - Jul 28 with 1639 viewsGeoffSentence

Just not busy enough. Nevertheless I thought I would take a poke around one of the spammers forums to see what they made of our performance today. It was mostly positive, with some appreciation for our goal and the negatives being restricted to a comment that a better team than us would have pusnished them at one point during the game, and another expecting Liverpool to be fitter and more determined than us in midfield, which they probably will be.

Here are most of the other comments that specfically mentioned Town. It seems that we gave them a better game than Villa did.

"Good grief, they've hit the post from a free header in the middle of the box.They should be 3-1 up!"

"Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich"

"I have been pretty impressed with Ipswich though. They look very fit and very organised."

"Good workout, that. Ipswich much more on it than Villa."

"West Ham still issue ball-repelling boots and Ipswich looked to have won about three quarters of fifty fifties and loose balls. Should we be worried that 'even' Ipswich can press us back from the edge of their penalty to the edge of ours, seemingly at will?"

"ipswich presser and harried far more than Villa - and are probably a fairer reflection of the pressure that we will face in competitive games. "

"Their goal was a beaut. Lovely ball from their midfielder, didn't catch the name."

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=172029&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=580

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I am no HarryFromBath on 21:05 - Jul 28 with 1515 viewsCoco

Ignorant pricks.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I am no HarryFromBath on 21:16 - Jul 28 with 1443 viewsmos

It’s refreshing to see fans from other clubs praising us rather than them referring to us as “one of the worst sides we’ve played” which was the majority of last season

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

I am no HarryFromBath on 08:24 - Jul 29 with 959 viewssolemio

I see Harry has given you an up arrow. I think it's the thread title that he approves of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024