Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn 14:40 - Aug 3 with 1036 viewsIllinoisblue

any of our def info brigade care to tell us what's going on?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn on 14:42 - Aug 3 with 1025 viewsITFCBlues

I don’t think it is. It’s fairly obvious that with all these players we’re linked with and fee’s being banded about that he’s likely to be off next week

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn on 14:42 - Aug 3 with 1016 viewsReuser_is_God

Think it is a case of us just waiting for someone to match our valuation & if it's not matched then he stays.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn on 14:42 - Aug 3 with 1018 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I suspect the Boro forum is full of people saying, "so what if they want £3m more than we want to pay,. £3m is nothing, just get it done FFS!!"

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn on 14:44 - Aug 3 with 989 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn on 14:42 - Aug 3 by ITFCBlues

I don’t think it is. It’s fairly obvious that with all these players we’re linked with and fee’s being banded about that he’s likely to be off next week

Could be right.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

all seems strangely quiet on Waghorn on 14:48 - Aug 3 with 948 viewsITFC_Forever

He's put in a transfer request to join Ipswich, along with the rest of the footballing world.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024