Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? 08:35 - Aug 5 with 877 viewsMonkey

The atmosphere yesterday wasn’t “bad” but could definitely have been improved. Instead of us posting the same stuff how “it was different back in the 80’s” or no one around me sings should e try and come up with some ideas on how to improve it?

Some clubs (Manchester United for example) have designated singing sections where fans know in that section they’re expected to sing. Also other clubs literally hang out song sheets. I do believe some fans in the stands just don’t know the words to all songs so this may help too. Any other ideas?

I’m not saying these ideas are perfect by any means a but instead of complaining about the issues maybe we should try and have a constructive conversation where instead of monogram about a problem we try and find solutions to it.

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:37 - Aug 5 with 856 viewsMonkey

Apologies for the spelling grammar issues in the original post. Written on a phone with autocorrect and zoom so I can’t see the full text box!!

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:43 - Aug 5 with 830 viewstextbackup

if people sang we'd not have a problem, that's all it comes down to.

our lot are thick as fck. fat chav lot near me, moaned about spence but didn't sing in support, why even go?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:44 - Aug 5 with 823 viewsArcher4721

Too many people are more interested in looking at their phones than looking at the game.
Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:47 - Aug 5 with 800 viewsBenters2

Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:37 - Aug 5 by Monkey

Apologies for the spelling grammar issues in the original post. Written on a phone with autocorrect and zoom so I can’t see the full text box!!

Move the away fans closer to the NS.

End of.
Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:49 - Aug 5 with 788 viewsArcher4721

Ideas on how to improve the atmosphere? on 08:43 - Aug 5 by textbackup

if people sang we'd not have a problem, that's all it comes down to.

our lot are thick as fck. fat chav lot near me, moaned about spence but didn't sing in support, why even go?!

Weren't you moaning all last season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024