Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HUMDINGER!! 13:34 - Aug 14 with 742 viewsBlindMullets

Can not wait for tonight!! Two front-foot teams - new manager - new players! Shame that Dozzell and Edwards won’t be part of it, but so refreshing that it won’t be the percentage based drudgery of the last few years.

Being based in Cornwall I don’t get to many games, but cannot remember the last match I saw and would say we played well in. Come on!!
HUMDINGER!! on 13:43 - Aug 14 with 710 viewsDyland

It's going to be a tough game. Exeter have hit the ground running whilst Town are finding their feet (and shooting boots). It should be interesting. I dearly hope we play well and get a good result but even that won't stop the naysayers. Ach well.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

HUMDINGER!! on 14:03 - Aug 14 with 662 viewsBlindMullets

HUMDINGER!! on 13:43 - Aug 14 by Dyland

It's going to be a tough game. Exeter have hit the ground running whilst Town are finding their feet (and shooting boots). It should be interesting. I dearly hope we play well and get a good result but even that won't stop the naysayers. Ach well.

Agree! Exeter are a good team who are playing with confidence. I’m not expecting wonders from Town tonight, but I want to see progress from last year.

When McCarthy first came in it was exciting to see structure appear in our play - and the players clearly knew the drill (attack down the left, gain space for Cresswell to cross etc. etc.). But it got so stale that I begrudged paying to travel and watch it. The first and only time I left early was Cardiff away two years back - it was so boring.

I’m of an age where I was treated to Lyall and Burley (sadly just too young to witness Robson). There has been an awful lot of managerial misses in between but I have a good feeling about our current manager. Now I want the see the PH structure and style. I don’t really even care about the result - a win would be nice but signs that I have my footballing team back will be enough for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024