Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) 19:28 - Aug 21 with 1009 viewsZondervansTash

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:32 - Aug 21 with 995 viewsGavTWTD

go to channel 403 and press the red button at 7.40

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:34 - Aug 21 with 980 viewsJ2BLUE

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:32 - Aug 21 by GavTWTD

go to channel 403 and press the red button at 7.40

Red button is live now

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:38 - Aug 21 with 946 viewsPinewoodblue

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:34 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Red button is live now

But nothing on it until 7.40

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:40 - Aug 21 with 930 viewsbluebare

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:38 - Aug 21 by Pinewoodblue

I can watch sky on fire stick but cant use red button help
How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 21 with 925 viewsJ2BLUE

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:38 - Aug 21 by Pinewoodblue

No but everyone asking if it will work on Sky through Virgin/Talk Talk etc will be able to test it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:46 - Aug 21 with 891 viewsDublinBlue84

Should be red button on Sky Sports Football.

You'll need a Sky Sports subscription and a non basic Sky TV pack.

Note that Sky Sports on it's own is not enough because red button functionality depends on your TV subscription not your sports package.

If you have Sky Originals you won't have red button even if you have Sky Sports, if you have the Sky Entertainment or Sky Box Sets pack you will have the red button.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 19:46]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 837 viewsZondervansTash

How do i watch game on sky sports or is not possible? (n/t) on 19:46 - Aug 21 by DublinBlue84

Should be red button on Sky Sports Football.

You'll need a Sky Sports subscription and a non basic Sky TV pack.

Note that Sky Sports on it's own is not enough because red button functionality depends on your TV subscription not your sports package.

If you have Sky Originals you won't have red button even if you have Sky Sports, if you have the Sky Entertainment or Sky Box Sets pack you will have the red button.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 19:46]

Thanks all for the info and your help. Now nice and comfortable on the sofa with cold beer in hand and hoping to see our first win of the season. COYB!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024