Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies if already discussed at some length... 23:03 - Sep 3 with 841 viewshoppy

What’s the latest on Skuse?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apologies if already discussed at some length... on 23:16 - Sep 3 with 820 viewspointofblue

Hurst said Skuse was fine after the match despite having been stretchered off: “He’s OK thankfully. He’s walking around speaking to people and know what they’re names are. He knows where he is, so that’s pleasing.

“We can get him home to his family and start to recover, although I’m aware he’s got kids so he might be better trying to get round one of his single team-mate’s houses, I’m not sure.”

He added: “It was a bang on the head, I’m not exactly sure but I certainly saw blood down one side of his head, so I’m presuming there’s some kids of cut there.

“I’m not sure whether there have been any stitches at this stage but it was obviously quite a heavy knock that he took because it was signalled from the pitch quite early that we would probably have to make that change and that was how it resulted.”

Hurst says the neck brace which Skuse was wearing as he was taken off the field was precautionary.

“It looks that way, I didn’t go on the pitch so I’m not entirely 100 per cent sure, but he’s certainly in there walking around,” he continued.

“I asked him whether he felt sick, but he said he was fine and that’s the main thing, that he’s good and healthy.”

Hurst: I Really Enjoyed it Apart From Their Goal 2nd Sep 2018 16:24
Blues boss Paul Hurst said he enjoyed his first experience of the East Anglian derby and felt Town might have deserved to take all three points from the 1-1 draw with Norwich City. 35

Don't think we'll get an update on that as Hurst has basically said he's fine.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 23:17]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Apologies if already discussed at some length... on 07:18 - Sep 4 with 654 viewshoppy

Apologies if already discussed at some length... on 23:16 - Sep 3 by pointofblue

Hurst said Skuse was fine after the match despite having been stretchered off: “He’s OK thankfully. He’s walking around speaking to people and know what they’re names are. He knows where he is, so that’s pleasing.

“We can get him home to his family and start to recover, although I’m aware he’s got kids so he might be better trying to get round one of his single team-mate’s houses, I’m not sure.”

He added: “It was a bang on the head, I’m not exactly sure but I certainly saw blood down one side of his head, so I’m presuming there’s some kids of cut there.

“I’m not sure whether there have been any stitches at this stage but it was obviously quite a heavy knock that he took because it was signalled from the pitch quite early that we would probably have to make that change and that was how it resulted.”

Hurst says the neck brace which Skuse was wearing as he was taken off the field was precautionary.

“It looks that way, I didn’t go on the pitch so I’m not entirely 100 per cent sure, but he’s certainly in there walking around,” he continued.

“I asked him whether he felt sick, but he said he was fine and that’s the main thing, that he’s good and healthy.”

Hurst: I Really Enjoyed it Apart From Their Goal 2nd Sep 2018 16:24
Blues boss Paul Hurst said he enjoyed his first experience of the East Anglian derby and felt Town might have deserved to take all three points from the 1-1 draw with Norwich City. 35

Don't think we'll get an update on that as Hurst has basically said he's fine.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 23:17]

Ah, thank you, I hadn’t seen that. Good to hear.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024