Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. 14:25 - Sep 13 with 4065 viewsitfcjoe

...and in fairness goes into great detail on it - how on earth did Jordan Graham start against Norwich?!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:21 - Sep 13 with 570 viewsCurrie10

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:10 - Sep 13 by ITFCBlues

He played for Posh as a left sided winger...

I could see Edwards doing a job wide left.

Saw a stat on twitter... ( zzz ) yesterday - most dribbles so far completed in the championship.
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:28 - Sep 13 with 566 viewsPJH

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:21 - Sep 13 by Currie10

I could see Edwards doing a job wide left.

Saw a stat on twitter... ( zzz ) yesterday - most dribbles so far completed in the championship.

What do you have to do to complete a dribble?
It seems to me that you could run with the ball and have the first opponent that you come to take it off you-dribble completed but nothing achieved.
You could do that 20 times in a game but not actually do an iota of good for your team.
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 557 viewsCurrie10

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:28 - Sep 13 by PJH

What do you have to do to complete a dribble?
It seems to me that you could run with the ball and have the first opponent that you come to take it off you-dribble completed but nothing achieved.
You could do that 20 times in a game but not actually do an iota of good for your team.

That's a good question - worth posing. Perhaps run x distance with ball and complete it without losing. Not sure! But he's done it well rar rar.

Started well though I'd say; hopefully keeps it up.
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:36 - Sep 13 with 549 viewsPJH

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:31 - Sep 13 by Currie10

That's a good question - worth posing. Perhaps run x distance with ball and complete it without losing. Not sure! But he's done it well rar rar.

Started well though I'd say; hopefully keeps it up.

I think he has certainly looked the best of the permanent signings.
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:37 - Sep 13 with 545 viewsCurrie10

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:36 - Sep 13 by PJH

I think he has certainly looked the best of the permanent signings.

Issue poor Edwards is going to have all season - now he's been revealed as a threat in a team that lack a threat, is doubled up on and prevented from playing.

He desperately needs a foil wide left.

Walters will help hopefully..... but yeah. We look quite easy to stop doing much.
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:38 - Sep 13 with 545 viewsmarcus1642

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 14:32 - Sep 13 by TheTrueBlue1878

We lack so much quality right no. We could well be the fittest team in league, but technically we are so far away from competiting.

Agreed
When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:42 - Sep 13 with 535 viewsPJH

When Hurst talks about importance of fitness and being up to speed.. on 16:37 - Sep 13 by Currie10

Issue poor Edwards is going to have all season - now he's been revealed as a threat in a team that lack a threat, is doubled up on and prevented from playing.

He desperately needs a foil wide left.

Walters will help hopefully..... but yeah. We look quite easy to stop doing much.

Yeah, whilst saying that I think Edwards looks the best of the permanent signings I think that based on the Naarwich game Walters and Pennington look the best of the arrivals.

They look to me the two that MM would most likely have signed out of the 12 signed, given the opportunity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024