Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) 16:50 - Sep 15 with 839 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 16:58 - Sep 15 with 814 viewsportmanking

Take it easy man, we're only bottom of the league. Just smile and it'll all be okay....
You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 16:59 - Sep 15 with 802 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 16:58 - Sep 15 by portmanking

Take it easy man, we're only bottom of the league. Just smile and it'll all be okay....

Wise words.

We are only supporters, not much point in getting stressed.

The only thing we can do is get behind the team.

Worrying won't help, so don't worry.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 17:01 - Sep 15 with 772 viewsblueconscience

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 16:59 - Sep 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wise words.

We are only supporters, not much point in getting stressed.

The only thing we can do is get behind the team.

Worrying won't help, so don't worry.

Exactly, it doesn’t matter what division we are in, as long as we have a team to get behind.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 17:29 - Sep 15 with 697 viewsPositivelyPortman

What a sorry, fickle bunch of tarts Town fans really are.
All crawling out of the woodwork to moan now.
Get behind the team, you lily livered shower and show some spirit.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 18:46]

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 18:15 - Sep 15 with 630 viewsagentp

You lot do make me chuckle!! ;-) (n/t) on 17:29 - Sep 15 by PositivelyPortman

What a sorry, fickle bunch of tarts Town fans really are.
All crawling out of the woodwork to moan now.
Get behind the team, you lily livered shower and show some spirit.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 18:46]

We have utter fckwits as fans. Calling out Graham today by all the T0ssers that wernt even at the game made me laugh. He wasn't that good TBF but better than most of the others.

I have to say though. Hurst let me down today. He looked lost and out of his depth. I want to see a little more of this 100% he wants the players to give TBH.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024