Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Lord Lucan 23:26 - Sep 21 with 1503 viewsMelford

Have you seen this?
Nick Mason off the Floyd with Gary Kemp from Spandau Ballet doing early Floyd/Syd stuff. I read this and thought WTF it's not April 1st

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/sep/20/saucerful-secrets-interstellar-ove

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Oi Lord Lucan on 23:34 - Sep 21 with 1491 viewsLord_Lucan

Yeah, they're touring all month but I think it ends in a week or so.

I'm a bit gutted but I simply haven't had time to see them.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oi Lord Lucan on 23:45 - Sep 21 with 1470 viewsMelford

Oi Lord Lucan on 23:34 - Sep 21 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, they're touring all month but I think it ends in a week or so.

I'm a bit gutted but I simply haven't had time to see them.

I didn't realise the whole thing existed until I read that thing in the Guardian this week. Sounds bloody good, I prefer the Syd-era stuff and the experimental stuff that became before Dark Side.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Oi Lord Lucan on 00:57 - Sep 22 with 1425 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi Lord Lucan on 23:45 - Sep 21 by Melford

I didn't realise the whole thing existed until I read that thing in the Guardian this week. Sounds bloody good, I prefer the Syd-era stuff and the experimental stuff that became before Dark Side.

I go through phases but Dark Side is unfortunately one of those albums that you have heard so much it can grind, if asked my favourite Floyd I always go Animals and I don't think that will ever change.

This is the set list by the way and you can click on each track to see it live. https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nick-mason/2018/forum-black-box-copenhagen-denmar

I reckon Nick Mason must have one of the most expensive collection of vintage cars on the planet, I don't know about cars but apparently he has one vehicle in his vast set worth over £30 million quid

Enjoy the show, here is the whole thing

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024